WHY CHOOSE PROTOCOOL AS YOUR EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY IN MALAGA?
MALAGA is the new hidden gem for meetings, incentives, conferences, product launches and really any kind of Corporate event you are looking to organize in Spain. Our clients are always looking for somewhere new and unique for their next event…somewhere they have not been before – Malaga city is what you are looking for! It is also renowned for wonderful museums within walking distance like the Picasso, Thyssen, Pompidou and the Russian museum to name but a few. The city is vibrant, traditional and booming – it is full of wonderful energy and also offers fantastic infrastructure for events with a wonderful selection of Hotels, Activities and really special Venues for gala dinners. The friendliness of the locals also make the difference – your guests will want to come back for sure! If you are looking for a meeting planner, gala dinner venue, corporate event agency in Malaga, contact us without compromise.
- Málaga Airport, Spain’s third largest airport has direct flight connections from all major cities in Europe and is just a 15 minute transfer from the city centre.
- The city´s hotel capacity is improving; just recently one of the most beautiful hotels in Spain opened in the city and plans for a new 450 room 5- Star in the new port are underway.
- Original and traditional venues such as; a castle, a decadent balneario, fisherman restaurants on the beach cooking sardines on open-air spits, trendy designer restaurants, museums & art galleries….Málaga offers a wide variety of reasonably priced and top class venues.
- The best micro-climate in Europe with over 325 days of sunshine a year, Malaga is the ideal destination for an extensive range of outdoor activities all year round.
- Points of interest just a stones throw from the city are historical towns and charming villages: Mijas, Ronda, Sevilla, Granada & Cordoba to name but a few.
- Guaranteed to draw a high attendance due to the idyllic climate, constant buzz that has this city the voted the most exciting new destination in Europe.