WHY CHOOSE MÁLAGA FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?
- Málaga Airport, Spain’s third largest airport has direct flight connections from all major cities in Europe and is just a 15 minute transfer from the city centre.
- The city´s hotel capacity is improving; just recently one of the most beautiful hotels in Spain opened in the city and plans for a new 450 room 5- Star in the new port are underway.
- Original and traditional venues such as; a castle, a decadent balneario, fisherman restaurants on the beach cooking sardines on open-air spits, trendy designer restaurants, museums & art galleries….Málaga offers a wide variety of reasonably priced and top class venues.
- The best micro-climate in Europe with over 325 days of sunshine a year, Malaga is the ideal destination for an extensive range of outdoor activities all year round.
- Points of interest just a stones throw from the city are historical towns and charming villages: Mijas, Ronda, Sevilla, Granada & Cordoba to name but a few.
- Guaranteed to draw a high attendance due to the idyllic climate, constant buzz that has this city the voted the most exciting new destination in Europe.