PROTOCOL, YOUR EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY IN MADRID
Madrid, the capital city of Spain, is one of the top destinations in the World for meetings, incentives, conferences, product launches and really any kind of corporate event you are looking to organize in Spain. This vibrant and traditional city is for sure our favorite destination for Corporate Events. The people are warm and welcoming from the suppliers to the locals, always with a smile and willing to help. Madrid also offers fantastic infrastructure for events with a wonderful selection of Hotels, Activities and really special Venues for gala dinners. If you are looking for a meeting planner, gala dinner venue, corporate event agency in Madrid, contact us without compromise.
- Madrid offers a superb selection of 4 to 5 Star GL hotels at very reasonable rates for a capital city and is ideal for special incentive programs or conferences.
- Spain’s largest International Airport with direct flights from all major cities worldwide.
- Madrid offers the best infrastructure in Spain to handle large conferences and events.
- Madrid is one of the most competitive capital cities in Europe to host a congress, convention or special event.
- Madrid has the capacity to accommodate large numbers of up to 1000 pax in just 2 to 3 hotels in the same square and over 5,000 within walking distance.
- Extensive selection of exceptional restaurants ranging from traditional rustic restaurants in the old quarter to some of the most sophisticated restaurants in the country offering the outstanding gastronomy that Spain has become famous for.
- Madrid has some of the most impressive gala dinner venues in Spain.
- Madrid guarantees to attract delegates and ensure high attendance for your event or congress.
- The dry, sunny climate is a big attraction for companies from Northern Europe or colder climates.
- Madrid has some of the most important cultural sites in Spain with a wealth of museums and art galleries to visit exhibiting artefacts from Spain’s turbulent past.