Why choose DMC Marbella for your next event?
- Direct flight connections to Málaga Airport from all major cities in Europe and many worldwide.
- The best micro-climate in Europe with over 325 days of sunshine during a year, Marbella is the ideal destination for an extensive range of outdoor activities all year round.
- Marbella has comparable facilities to the capital city of Madrid such as restaurants, shopping, cultural activities, venues and hotels.
- Marbella offers an extensive range of exclusive 5 star accommodation offering very competitive rates from November to March.
- There are some wonderful cultural spots just a stone’s throw away from Marbella, namely Mijas, Ronda, Malaga, Sevilla, Granada & Cordoba where southern Spain’s fascinating history and its effects on the region’s architecture and culture are most evident.
- Transfer times are minimal, making logistics for large groups easy.
- Guaranteed to draw a high attendance due to the idyllic climate, endless selection of golf courses and outdoor activities.
- Select an exclusive destination where delegates will be able to relax out of working hours in the sunshine.
DMC Costa Del Sol & Marbella
With a worldwide reputation for long sandy beaches, sunshine, fiestas, bullfighting and flamenco dancing, it is not surprising that the Costa del Sol has become the most popular destination in Europe with a startling 8 million tourists visiting every year. Situated on the Mediterranean coastline, with wide expanses of sea and mountains, Marbella, the jewel in the Costa Del Sol’s crown, is one of the best locations in Europe for events.
A modern and lively town with beautiful parks and boulevards, designer boutiques and stylish restaurants. Just five minutes west is the leisure port of Puerto Banús, where the luxury yachts and waterfront bars attract both foreign and Spanish tourists.