Why choose DMC Málaga for your next event?
- Málaga Airport, Spain’s third largest airport has direct flight connections from all major cities in Europe and is just a 15 minute transfer from the city centre.
- The cities hotel capacity is improving; 2016 will see the arrival of a 200 room 5 star GL hotel on the sea front close to the city centre and plans for a new 450 room 4 Star hotel in the new port are underway.
- Original and traditional venues such as; a castle, a decadent balneario, fisherman style restaurants on the beach cooking sardines on open air spits, trendy designer restaurants, museums & art galleries….Málaga offers a wide variety of reasonably priced and top class venues.
- The best micro-climate in Europe with over 325 days of sunshine a year, Malaga is the ideal destination for an extensive range of outdoor activities all year round.
- Points of interest just a stones throw from the city are historical towns and charming villages: Mijas, Ronda, Sevilla, Granada & Cordoba to name but a few.
- Guaranteed to draw a high attendance due to the idyllic climate, constant buzz that has this city the voted the most exciting new destination in Europe.
Spain´s most exciting new destination: Málaga city... Why?
Thanks to a multi-million Euro regeneration project including a new avant-guarde port and several new galleries and museums, namely the Picasso, Thyssen, Pompidou and Russian museum, this once quite uninteresting city has become one of Europe's hippest destinations for both leisure and business and certainly an exciting new destination for the events industry! if you are looking for something not ‘done’ before, Malaga is a superb option for your next event, conference, incentive or meeting.
Along with a thriving cultural scene, there is an abundance of fantastic restaurants, outdoor terraces for al fresco dining, great shopping and an exciting nightlife. Malaga can also boast keeping its Spanish Charm – with beautiful renovated buildings, cobble stoned streets and a very traditional way of life, this is the true spain with culture oozing on each corner.