Why choose DMC Madrid for your next event?
- DMC Madrid offers a superb selection of 4 to 5 Star GL hotels at very reasonable rates and is ideal for special incentive programs or conferences.
- Spain’s largest International Airport with direct flights from many major cities worldwide.
- Madrid offers the best infrastructure in Spain to handle large conferences and events.
- Madrid is one of the most competitive capital cities in Europe to host a congress, convention or special event.
- Madrid has the capacity to accommodate large numbers of 500+ in just 2 to 3 hotels.
- Extensive selection of exceptional restaurants ranging from traditional rustic restaurants in the old quarter to some of the most sophisticated restaurants in the country offering the outstanding gastronomy that Spain has become famous for.
- Madrid has some of the most impressive gala dinner venues in Spain.
- DMC Madrid guarantees to attract delegates and ensure high attendance for your event or congress.
- The dry, sunny climate is a big attraction for companies from Northern Europe or colder climates.
- Madrid has some of the most important cultural sites in Spain with a wealth of museums and art galleries to visit exhibiting artefacts from Spain’s turbulent past.
DMC Madrid | Spain’s Premier Destination Management Company
Spain’s fast moving, sophisticated capital city offers excellent infrastructure for large events, conferences and conventions. There is a wide selection of hotels to choose from at very competitive rates, making Madrid one of Europe’s most attractive capital cities to organize events.
As much as Barcelona is European, Madrid is 100% Spanish and proud of it! Visitors to the city will imediatley feel the warmth and the vibrant energy of the Madrileños whom, immensely proud of their beautiful capital city, like nothing better than to share it with foreign visitors.